Natick Mills is delighted to sponsor the Friends of the 4th Celebrations and Parade.
Built in the early 1900's the Dean Shoe Building was a cornerstone for the Town of Natick prosperity. The building in the 1970's was used as a "mill" warehouse and retail shop for fabric and its products, thus the name "The Mills at Natick" or "Natick Mills."
In 1986 a local family, seeing its historical value, purchased the property and converted it into its current use as an 83 unit apartment building. The Natick Mills is still owned and managed by the same family.
The building is located 6 blocks north of the center of town on Route 27. It is an easy 5-10 minute walk to the MBTA commuter rail (to Boston/Worcester), downtown shopping and TCAN - The Center for the Arts in Natick. Natick Mills is minutes to all major shopping areas and minutes to all major highways including the Mass Turnpike, Routes 9, 95/128 and 2.